Our objective is to keep our clients and their customers and staff, safe and legally compliant to the latest industry and British standards. We provide all the necessary statutory testing and documentation required to keep you, your people and your buildings safe.
We can delivery many statutory services for your business and pride ourselves in being experts in the following fields:
• EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Reports) – Important for
any building owner, landlord or tenant to ensure the safety and
condition of all electrical wiring within a property.
• PAT Testing – The UK Health and Safety Executive expects
that all electrical appliances be safe and properly maintained.
REMS can put a regular testing plan in place to your business
and your staff safe.
• Thermal Imaging to supplement BS7671 requirements – REMS are
able to offer thermographic infrared inspections to help
highlight defective or failing components in your electrical
• Gas Safety Tests – REMS are Gas Safe registered, and able
to offer Gas Safety tests and certificates for domestic,
commercial and retail buildings.
• Fire Safety Compliance – All commercial premises need to comply
with fire safety regulations, which require employers to minimise
the risk in workplaces, carry out assessments and put precautions
in place. Failure to follow these regulations can result in a
fine or even a custodial sentence.
• Water Risk Assessments – Any person with responsibility for the
management of a water system has a legal responsibility to
ensure that there are no risks associated with Legionella.
• Emergency Lighting Maintenance – Emergency lighting is used in
an emergency when mains power is lost and normal lighting fails.
It is part of a building’s fire safety system and is a requirement
under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. Mains
power could be lost as a result of a power cut or fire, plunging your
premises into darkness and endangering staff and other occupants.