At REMS, our team of electrical engineers are professional and experienced, which means we can provide you with the right people to ensure your project is completed to the highest possible industry standard. We can offer you a complete solution to your electrical service requirements.
All of our projects are designed and contracted to meet the highest levels and standards required by our clients. Our works are conducted to meet the NICEIC regulations to ensure your projects conform to the latest regulations, and REMS own high standards. High quality components are used within our projects to ensure our solutions offer reliability and a long life cycle.
We are able to offer flexible solutions and are used to working within fast paced environments. We also understand that business continuation is imperative, and as such we pride ourselves on being able to complete work with minimal disruption to your business, maintaining the highest level of safety throughout.
Our areas of expertise are very diverse and cover some of the following areas:
- Retail sales lighting design, control and energy management
- Exterior lighting
- Fire and emergency lighting systems and testing
- Electrical general maintenance
- Large frame power distribution systems
- Electrical re-wires and network installation
- Proactive maintenance and testing including EICR, Thermal Imaging Surveys and PAT testing
REMS provide a reactive breakdown service for all your electrical needs, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our services are offered all over the UK, from our Midlands based offices.